Looking for asian actors

I'm a student at WDKA Rotterdam, for my graduation movie I'm realising an experimental sci-fi film

Type
studentenproductie

Lokatie
Rotterdam

Omschrijving
I'm looking for 2 male asian actors between 25-40 y.o. to play a role in my graduation movie. 
Previous experiences are not required. 

Periode
The shooting will take place around half december according to everyone's availability 

Wat bieden wij?
Unfortunately the project has no budget but I'll cover the transportation costs and I will provide more than enough food and drinks during the shooting 

Reageren / meer informatie
If you are interested please contact me at filippoficozzi@gmail.com with a few recent pictures and CV (if you have one) 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

RTL 4 zoekt Kinderen

Intertoys figuratie gezocht!

GEZOCHT: 30 jarige native english sprekende acteur