Seeking Actors

I'm making several short films to increase my portfolio and better my fimmaking skills. Right now I have to short script I would like to film. The first one is a thriller about a transgender who doesn't tell her date that who she is and finds herself in a dangerous situation as the man becomes extremely violent. Fearing for her life she must either defend herself or die.

The second one is also a thriller about a student becoming obsessed with his teacher and decides that she will be his or no one else's.

Type
studentenproductie

Lokatie
Tilburg

Omschrijving
I'm seeking male actors from the ages of 30 to 45 and young male actor from 18 to 25 who can portrait a high school student. 

Female actresses can also get in contact as I will have a couple of screenplays for you. 

Periode
June and July 2019 

Wat bieden wij?
Food during the period of filming. Depending how far we will pay travel costs. 

Reageren / meer informatie
Send me a message if you're interested or require more information about the project. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

RTL 4 zoekt Kinderen

Intertoys figuratie gezocht!

Figuranten social video 20-30jr / Extras for social video